[Offer to Sell]
supply Electronic Potting Compound
HY 9055 is a kind of low viscosity, Inherent flame resistance, two components addtion cured potting silicone with heat-conducting. It cures with both on room temperature and heated temperature. It has the feature of the higher temperature the faster of the curing time. It can be applied to electronic components for insulation, waterproofing, fixed and flame retardant. It mainly applied in electronic components surface with materials of PC(Poly-carbonate)、PP、ABS、PVC, etc. and metal materials.
HY 9055 could be applied to
- high powered electronics
- DC/DC module and circuit board which requires heat dissipation and high temperature resistance.
-It can be broadly used for LED screen, Wind Power Generator, PCB substrate, etc.
1. Pls put part A and part B in separate container and stir evenly before mixing the two part together.
2.Mixing Ratio: part A: part B = 1:1
3. Deaeration the mixture in vacuum pump under 0.08 MPa for 3-5 minutes.Then the mixture could be used for pouring.
4. Pls note that the thickness of the silicone affects the curing time. If the silicone used is a little thick,then the curing time will be a little longer.The temperature also affects the curing time.When in lower temperature, we suggest customers appropriately heat the mixture to accelerate vulcanization. With temperature of 80～100 centigrade, the silicone will cure in 15 minutes; while in 25 centigrade room temperature, the silicone will cure around 8 hours.
1.The following material may hinder the curing of HY 9055, So pls use after the test. When necessary, pls clean the application areas.
Organotin compound or Condensation silicone with organotin
Sulphur, sulfide and sulfur rubber materials.
Amine compounds as well as contains the amine materials.
Pewters solder flux
2. HY 9055 should be sealed storage.The mixture should be used up disposably to avoid causing waste.
3. HY 9055 belongs to non-dangerous goods, but keep away from mouth and eyes.
4. When it gets stratified after a period of storage, Please mix it evenly before using,which does not affect the performance.
20Kg/pail as a set (Part A 10Kg + Part B 10Kg)
SHELF LIFE AND TRANSPORTATION
1. Twelve(12) months when stored at 24C in tightly closed original packages.
2. This kind of product is non-dangerous product, which could be transported as general chemicals.
3. Storage beyond the expired date doesnot necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
For more information, please Contact: Ms CiCi
Tel : 0086-755-89948019
Email : hyxt(at)szrl(dot)net
Website: www dot szrl dot net